St. Peter's Catholic Church at 70 Lady's Island Drive, Beaufort, SC 29907 US - Home
Parish Worship Locations, Special Announcements, and Events
- St. Peter's Catholic Church is located at 70 Lady's Island Drive, Beaufort SC 29907. Phone 843-522-9555
- St. Peter's Historic Catholic Church is located at 710 Carteret Street, Beaufort SC 29902.
- Holy Cross Mission is located at 83 Seaside Drive, Saint Helena Island SC 29920.
St. Peter's is kicking off its fundraiser for a new church organ on October 4 & 5. Read the information card Page 1 Page 2. Print out your donation commitment cards here.
Fall Bazaar (which is on Saturday, October 4!) Announcements:
Calling all bakers! The Sweet Shoppe is in need of your baked goods donations. At this time of year help is needed in calling parishioners and asking for baked goods donations for the Bazaar or volunteering to help sell, sell, sell! If you can help in any of these areas, stop by The Vineyard on Sunday after your Mass and ask for C.C., stop by the Parish Office and pick up call sheets, or please e-mail C.C. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anything you can do to help out will be appreciated!
- The Food Court is accepting donations to help cover the costs of operating 8-10 booths of delicious foods for your dining enjoyment during the Bazaar. To donate to the Food Court, please call John Colquhoun at 252-3525.
- The White Elephant Booth is accepting all household items for the bazaar. Volunteers are also welcome! Please contact Judy Daigle 846-6025 or Lee Hix 476-6642. Any items from your closets, drawers, and garages are welcome EXCEPT for the following:
- Obsolete Computers
- Obsolete Monitors
- Computer Cables
- Analog / broken televisions
- Any broken appliances
- Mattresses or pillows
- This year, the Silent Auction Booth will begin issuing bidder numbers on the Tuesday, September 30. Booth set-up will be in progress throughout the week with new items added daily. Start the excitement early by getting your bids in early and spreading the word about our fabulous finds! This promises to be an amazing year with donations already in, including lovely furnishings, household items, art, a Black & Decker workbench, Segovia Guitars, antiques, small appliances, and more more more! Call Christi Trumps at 252-8990 for more information or to make a donation!
- Ladies, the Jewelry Booth needs your jewelry now! Please deliver your jewelry contributions for the Bazaar at Tideland Realty or deliver to the Church Office (and ask the office staff to call Gilda or Blanche). Watches also accepted, please indicate if they need batteries.
- The Frozen Food Booth needs casseroles, vegetables, soups, sauces, unbaked pies, cobblers, appetizers, even
- All Bazaar items can be dropped off inside the POD across from the Parish Office. The gate and the POD is open every day for your convenience. Please do not drop off items on weekends due to rain.
- Bazaar pickup day is Saturday each week for any items to be picked up and taken to the POD. Call the Parish office at 522-9555 to make arrangements.
- The Books and Media Committee for the Fall Bazaar is seeking volunteers to help with setup on Friday October 3 and clean-up after the Bazaar on Saturday October 4. If you are interested please contact Anna Sudomerski at 597-1897 (leave your name and number if the voicemail answers). Many thanks!
- The Green House asks you to put aside a few special plants from your yard for the plant sale. Last year was the first time there was raffle for the Green House and it was a great success! Please keep us in mind and we appreciate your thoughtful contribution.
- "Grandma's Pantry" for the annual Fall Bazaar is accepting donated jellies, jams, preserves, or whatever you home-can for the season! Call Grace Dennis 522-3806 if you would like to donate or help!
The usher ministry is in need of a few good ushers at all Masses, but the need is greatest at Sunday 10:00 AM. If interested, contact Mike Whitaker at (h) 521-2061 (c) 843-812-3101 or e-mail email@example.com.
Docents are needed to conduct tours of St. Peter's Historic Church and Graveyard to tell the story of St. Peter's Parish from 1846 to today to visitors from across the globe! If you are interested, please contact Theresa Pulliam at 524-2604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Never miss a Parish Bulletin! Subscribe now to the free St. Peter's Catholic Church Bulletin emailed directly to you! Click here to go to the link to subscribe!
October 4, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.- The Annual Fall Bazaar! All your favorites are back, including Grandma's Pantry, Multiple Gift Prize, Greenhouse, Silent Auction, and more!
Would you like to take a tour of St. Peter's Historic Church and Graveyard? Tour times are:
- Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., with Mass at Noon.
- Fridays from 1-3 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Tours are canceled when special events are scheduled at the Historic Church
Youth Group Information
September 20 - October 25, every Saturday 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., Mary Queen of Peace Room- Inactive or newly returned Catholics are invited to attend this six-week series to welcome you back into the Catholic Church. For more information please contact Deborah Richard 575-3742 or email@example.com.
Sunday Scripture Studies in the St. Juan Diego Room:
- 9:15 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. - "Between The Masses" - Listen to Scripture readings from the Lectionary in order to more deeply and fully celebrate the Holy Mass
- 2 :00 p.m. - 3 p.m. - "Sunday Short Sessions" - Six sessions on our Blessed Virgin Mary: "Mary's Place in the World Today, Especially for Catholics" (through October 12)
October 11, 12:30 p.m. at St. Peter's- Public Square Rosary Rally
October 13, 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.- The Women of the Parish Book Club will meet to discuss "Unplanned" by Abby Johnson. Bring a sack lunch and join them in the Mary, Queen of Peace Room. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
October 19- 2014- Beaufort Life Chain. Contact Theresa Pulliam at 524-2604 or email@example.com for more information.
November 17, 6:30 p.m.-Adult Child Protection Training Session in the Music Room, lasts @ 3 hours, registration must be done at www.virtusonline.org in advance.
November 21-23- Homes For The Holidays Tour. This year's tour will be on Distant Island! For more information please contact Mary Cunningham 252-7080.